AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT Essentials
Duração: 21 horas
Próxima Data: Consulte-nos!
Certificação Associada: N/A
Local: Lisboa e Porto
The AutoCAD® 2019: Essentials learning guide is designed for those using AutoCAD® 2019 with a Windows operating system. This learning guide is not designed for the AutoCAD for Mac software.
The objective of AutoCAD® 2019: Essentials is to enable you to create, modify, and work with a 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. Even at this fundamental level, the AutoCAD software is one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore, learning to use it can be challenging.
This guide covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools.
Designed for those using AutoCAD® 2019 with a Windows operating system.
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Using reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
Access to the 2019 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- A working knowledge of your operating system.