Autodesk Inventor Introduction to Solid Modeling
Duração: 35 horas
Próxima Data: Consulte-nos!
Certificação Associada: N/A
Local: Lisboa e Porto
The Autodesk® Inventor® 2020: Introduction to Solid Modeling guide provides you with an understanding of the parametric design philosophy through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. You will learn the key skills and knowledge required to design models using Autodesk Inventor, starting with conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, assembly design, and drawing production.
- Understanding the Autodesk Inventor software interface
- Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and editing the solid base 3D feature from a sketch
- Creating and editing secondary solid features that are sketched and placed
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Manipulating the display of the model
- Resolving feature failures
- Duplicating geometry in the model
- Placing and constraining/connecting parts in assemblies
- Manipulating the display of components in an assembly
- Obtaining model measurements and property information
- Creating Presentation files (Exploded views)
- Modifying and analyzing the components in an assembly
- Simulating motion in an assembly
- Creating parts and features in assemblies
- Creating and editing an assembly Bill of Materials
- Working with projects
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
- Customizing the Autodesk Inventor environment
- Access to the 2020 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- As an introductory guide, Autodesk® Inventor® 2020: Introduction to Solid Modeling does not assume prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software. You need to be experienced with the Windows operating system, and having a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.