AWS Certified Developer Associate (ACDA-Bundle)
Próxima Data: Consulte-nos!
Área: AWS Development
Certificação Associada: N/A
Local: Lisboa e Porto
*Curso disponível em Live Training
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify AWS user groups and online tools and resources available
- Create an AWS account
- Identify technical terminology and concepts as they relate to the cloud and AWS platform
- Describe key AWS Compute and Storage products and services, including EC2, EC2 Security, related application services and CloudFormation templates, VPC, Amazon storage gateway and lifting, storage on S3 and Glacier
- Describe key AWS Scale and Networking products and services, including ELB, Auto Scale, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, Elastic BeanStalk , Networking with VPC, DirectConnect, Amazon Route 53, and CloudFront
- Describe the impact and importance of Architecture
- Identify the related Application services and CloudFormation templates
- Demonstrate how to launch and manage server instances in the AWS cloud
- Construct a hosted static website
- Deploying Infrastructure and Applications
- Describe the account, billing (tagging), pricing credentials delegation, reporting
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.
- Individuals who need a basic introduction to AWS core services.
- Intermediate-level software developers
- AWS Learning Resources & Getting Started
- Introduction to AWS Platforms
- AWS Products and Services Part 1
- AWS Products and Services Part 2
- Delivering Solutions using AWS
- AWS Resources
Module 2: Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Module 3: Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Module 4: Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python