Google Cloud Fundamentals: Big Data and Machine Learning
Duração: 7 horas
Próxima Data: 18/03/2022
Área: Machine Learning
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Google Cloud Certified Professional Machine Learning Engineer (PMLE)
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer (PDE)
Local: Lisboa e Porto
*Curso disponível em Live Training
This one-day instructor-led course introduces participants to the big data capabilities of Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get an overview of the Google Cloud platform and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
- Data analysts, Data scientists, Business analysts getting started with Google Cloud Platform.
- Individuals responsible for designing pipelines and architectures for data processing, creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models, querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports.
- Executives and IT decision makers evaluating Google Cloud Platform for use by data scientists.
Module 1: Introducing Google Cloud Platform
Google Platform Fundamentals Overview.
Google Cloud Platform Big Data Products.
Module 2: Compute and Storage Fundamentals
CPUs on demand (Compute Engine).
A global filesystem (Cloud Storage).
Lab: Set up an Ingest-Transform-Publish data processing pipeline.
Module 3: Data Analytics on the Cloud
Stepping-stones to the cloud.
Cloud SQL: your SQL database on the cloud.
Lab: Importing data into CloudSQL and running queries.
Spark on Dataproc.
Lab: Machine Learning Recommendations with Spark on Dataproc.
Module 4: Scaling Data Analysis
Fast random access.
Lab: Build machine learning dataset.
Module 5: Machine Learning
Machine Learning with TensorFlow.
Lab: Carry out ML with TensorFlow
Pre-built models for common needs.
Lab: Employ ML APIs.
Module 6: Data Processing Architectures
Message-oriented architectures with Pub/Sub.
Creating pipelines with Dataflow.
Reference architecture for real-time and batch data processing.
Module 7: Summary
Where to go from here
- Basic proficiency with common query language such as SQL.
- Experience with data modeling, extract, transform, load activities.
- Developing applications using a common programming language such Python.
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or statistics.