ITIL4 Foundation (exame incluído)
Duração: 18 horas
Próxima Data: 15/12/2021 a 17/12/2021
Certificação Associada: ITIL 4
Local: Lisboa e Porto
*Curso disponível em Live Training
ITIL 4 is an evolution from ITIL3, providing a practical and flexible transition that allows organizations to adopt the new ways of working required by the modern digital world. This update on ITIL reflects the fast-paced and complex environment we live in, and new ways of working and emerging practices. All of which are essential not only for ITSM professionals, but also for a wider range of professionals working in the world of digital transformation. The purpose of ITIL 4 is to provide organizations and professionals with comprehensive guidance for managing information technology in a modern service economy.
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management;
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers;
- Individuals working in other areas of IT (digital, product, development) with a strong interface with service delivery;
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Dimensions and Principles
- Module 3: Service value chain and Continual Improvement
- Module 4: Managment Practices overview
- Module 5: Service Management Practices detailed
There are no prerequisites for this course, although basic knowledge of Service Management concepts is helpful.
08/02/2022 a 11/02/2022
06/04/2022 a 08/04/2022
01/06/2022 a 03/06/2022