Linux Professional Institute Linux Essentials
Certificação Associada: Linux Essentials Exam 010
Local: Lisboa e Porto
*Curso disponível em Live Training
Linux adoption continues to rise world-wide as individual users, government entities and industries ranging from automotive to space exploration embrace open source technologies. This expansion of open source in enterprise is redefining traditional Information and Communication Technology (ICT) job roles to require more Linux skills. Whether you’re starting your career in open source, or looking for advancement, independently verifying your skill set can help you stand out to hiring managers or your management team.
The Linux Essentials certificate also serves as a great introduction to the more complete and advanced Linux Professional certification track.
To receive the Linux Essentials certificate the candidate must:
- have an understanding of the Linux and open source industry and knowledge of the most popular open source Applications;
- understand the major components of the Linux operating system, and have the technical proficiency to work on the Linux command line; and
- have a basic understanding of security and administration related topics such as user/group management, working on the command line, and permissions.
- FOSS, the various communities, and licenses.
- Knowledge of open source applications in the workplace as they relate to closed source equivalents.
- Basic concepts of hardware, processes, programs and the components of the Linux Operating System.
- How to work on the command line and with files.
- How to create and restore compressed backups and archives.
- System security, users/groups and file permissions for public and private directories.
- How to create and run simple scripts.
There are no prerequisites for this certification.