Linux Professional Institute LPIC-2
Certificação Associada: LPIC-2 Exam 201 e LPIC-2 Exam 202
Local: Lisboa e Porto
*Curso disponível em Live Training
LPIC-2 is the second certification in the multi-level professional certification program of the Linux Professional Institute (LPI). The LPIC-2 will validate the candidate’s ability to administer small to medium–sized mixed networks.
To become LPIC-2 certified the candidate must be able to:
- perform advanced system administration, including common tasks regarding the Linux kernel, system startup and maintenance;
- perform advanced Management of block storage and file systems as well as advanced networking and authentication and system security, including firewall and VPN;
- install and configure fundamental network services, including DHCP, DNS, SSH, Web servers, file servers using FTP, NFS and Samba, email delivery; and
- supervise assistants and advise management on automation and purchases.
- Capacity Planning
- Linux Kernel
- System Startup
- Filesystem and Devices
- Advanced Storage Device Administration
- Networking Configuration
- System Maintenance
The candidate must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive the LPIC-2 certification.