Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Internet of Things
Duração: 6 horas
Próxima Data: 11/01/2021
Certificação Associada: N/A
Local: Lisboa e Porto
*Curso disponível em Live Training
This workshop will guide you through an implementation of an end-to-end IoT solution simulating high velocity data emitted from smart meters and analyzed in Azure. You will design a lambda architecture, filtering a subset of the telemetry data for real-time visualization on the hot path, and storing all the data in long-term storage for the cold path.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the “Summary” and “Skills gained” areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Internet of Things
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab – Internet of Things
- Environment setup
- IoT Hub provisioning
- Completing the Smart Meter Simulator
- Hot path data processing with Stream Analytics
- Cold path data processing with HDInsight Spark
- Reporting device outages with IoT Hub Operations Monitoring
- Workshop content presumes 300-level understanding, specifically architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design.
- We suggest students take this prerequisite prior to attending this workshop. Student should have attended or have equivalent knowledge of one of the following courses: AZ-103, AZ-203 or AZ-300