Veeam Backup & Replication V11: Architecture and Design
Duração: 2 dias
Próxima Data: Consulte-nos!
Certificação Associada: N/A
Local: Lisboa e Porto
*Curso disponível em Live Training
The two-day, Veeam® Backup & Replication™ v11: Architecture and Design training course, is focused
on teaching IT professionals how to effectively architect a Veeam solution through attaining technical
excellence following the Veeam Architecture Methodology used by Veeam’s own Solution Architects.
During the two days, attendees will explore the goals of requirement gathering and infrastructure
assessment, and use that information to design Veeam solutions within team exercises. Attendees will
analyze considerations when turning logical designs into physical designs and describe the obligations
to the implementation team that will implement that design. Other topics covered will include security,
governance and validation impacts when architecting a Veeam solution and how to build these into
the overall design.
Attendees should expect to contribute to team exercises, present designs and defend decision making.
Senior Engineers and Architects responsible for creating architectures for Veeam environments.
• Review the architecture principles
• Explore what a successful architecture looks like
• Review Veeam’s architecture methodology
• Analyze the existing environment
• Uncover relevant infrastructure metrics
• Uncover assumptions and risks
• Identify complexity in the environment
• Review scenario and data from discovery phase
• Identify logical groups of objects that will share resources based on requirements
• Create a set of detailed tables of business and technical requirements, constraints, assumptions and risks
• Review infrastructure data with each product component in mind
• Create high level design and data flow
• Match critical components and features of VBR with requirements
• Create logical groupings
• Determine location of components and relationship to logical grouping
• Aggregate totals of component resources needed per logical grouping
• Calculate component (storage, CPU, memory) quantity sizing
• Convert the logical design into a physical design
• Physical hardware sizing
• Create a list of physical Veeam backup components
Implementation and Governance
• Review physical design and implantation plan
• Review Veeam deployment hardening
• Describe the architect’s obligations to the implementation team
• Provide guidance on implementation specifics that relate to the design
Validation and Iteration
• Provide framework for how to test the design
• Further develop the design according to a modification scenario
Ideally VMCE certified, attendees should have extensive commercial experience with Veeam and a broad
sphere of technical knowledge of servers, storage, networks, virtualization and cloud environments.